EasyKnock for Lenders

Convert turn-downs into current and future clients. EasyKnock’s sale-leaseback programs allow you to offer a non-restrictive way for your clients to convert their home equity into cash.

Dual Commissions

Not only will you earn commission on the initial transaction, but most of our programs also offer a repurchase option, which you will be positioned as the recommended lender to originate.

Fewer Restrictions

Because EasyKnock is not a lender, we're able to have more flexible underwriting criteria. Our programs can help you build a pipeline of previously unreachable clients.

An Easier Pre-Approval

For purchase pre-approvals, EasyKnock purchases the home, the customer pays off the current mortgage, removing home-sale contingencies, and provides funds that can be used to pay off debt and lower DTI.

Solutions Built with Lenders in Mind

Unlike traditional sale-leasebacks, EasyKnock solutions offer options to repurchase the house and set you up as the recommended lender.

"Lenders need new ways to reach clients who do not meet Fannie and Freddie's strict requirements. EasyKnock provides a way to reach many of these underserved clients and build a stronger pipeline. Through our referral program, lenders and loan officers can help their clients and look to originate their future repurchase."

- Jarred Kessler, CEO & Co-Founder of EasyKnock

An Overview of Our Solutions

Short-Term Bridge Solutions

MoveAbility is a sale-leaseback designed for homeowners moving into a new home within 12-months. With this program, EasyKnock purchases the house for its apparaised value, offering up to 90% of the home’s value upfront in cash, with the remaining 10% as the MoveAbility Option. The MoveAbility Option allows customers to direct us to sell the home at any point during the 12-month lease and receive the remaining value plus any appreciation if applicable.

Long-Term Sale-Leaseback Solutions

For homeowners looking to sell their home without having to move, EasyKnock offers a variety of sale-leaseback programs with leases that can be renewed indefinitely. With our solutions, EasyKnock purchases the house at its apparaised value, offering between 75-100% in cash upfront, and certain programs even provide the ability to repurchase the home or sell and retain any and all appreciation if applicable.

How Sell & Stay Works

  1. 1. Initial Offer

    We’ll craft a personalized Sell & Stay plan to provide the desired amount of cash your client needs from the available equity in the home.

  2. 2. Closing

    EasyKnock and the client sign purchase-sale and lease agreements. The client receives the money from the closing while you secure an instant 1% commission.

  3. 3. Next Steps

    Your client stays in the home as a renter while deciding on their next steps. At any point, they can exercise their Sell & Stay Option to repurchase or direct us to sell. You will be positioned as the lender for the new pre-approval in both situations.