Sell & Stay
A Home Sale-Leaseback Program
What is a Home Sale-Leaseback?
With our sale-leaseback program - Sell & Stay, we buy your house, you get the money you need, while staying in your home. Lease your home for as long as you’d like, with the option to buy back the house or move at any point.
Benefits of Home Sale-Leasebacks
Get the money you need now
With an average closing time of 2 weeks, we give you the money you need quickly. Get up to 70% of your home value in cash upfront, and the remaining 30% as an Option (see FAQ page for details).
Get flexibility for your future
With the EasyKnock Option, you have the ability to buy back your house or move at any point. (If you ultimately decide to move, you will receive any additional value including appreciation, if applicable).
Reduce your housing expenses
During your lease, you only pay market rent. EasyKnock takes care of the property taxes and homeowners’ insurance.
We evaluate your whole picture
Unlike lenders we can assist a wider range of credit scores and income types.
How Does Sell & Stay Work?
Submit Your Information Online
We’ll review your information and see if any of our programs may be the right fit for you.
An EasyKnock Specialist will contact you to learn about your goals and create a plan that’s right for you.
Your EasyKnock Specialist will create an estimate that outlines the money you’ll receive, your option value, your monthly rent, and any other transaction details.
Application and Review
Once you review the estimate, we will make sure we’ve covered the bases, and all questions are answered to ensure your success in our program.
Sign Purchase Agreement
We’ll send a purchase agreement for you to sign, which will initiate the due diligence process.
Due Diligence Review
We conduct an appraisal, an inspection of the property and a background check.
Sign Closing Docs & Lease
All documents required to complete the sale and begin your lease are signed and notarized by a state-licensed title company.
Receive Your Money
Once the title company completes the verification process, funds are transferred to your bank account. Once the funds are wired, the transaction is complete, and your lease begins.
Stay in Your Home
Stay put as a renter of your home for as long as you’d like.
Exercise Your EasyKnock Option
At any point, you can repurchase your house from EasyKnock or move.
How Much Cash Can You Access?
Calculate your Sell & Stay cash proceeds
This is an estimate utilizing inputs you provide (Home Value, Liens, and Existing Mortgage). EasyKnock determines your eligibility after a preliminary qualification form has been submitted and your information is verified by third-party vendors (including a third party appraisal). Your final cash proceeds will also be reduced by the closing costs specific to your home and location. Please refer to https://easyknock.com/faqs for additional information regarding EasyKnock product offerings and associated costs. To obtain a more accurate estimate we recommend you complete the preliminary qualification form.